Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ttc again... it never stops

Why don't people move their butts when they're walking on the train/platform/up the stairs/in front of me? I always seem to find myself in a hurry. Even when I am not in a hurry I still am. I always hustle my way out of the subway train or bus or streetcar and walk as fast as I can away from the station/stop. I move it up the stairs and feel like yelling when the person in front of me is taking their sweet time walking. MOVE IT PEOPLE! Some of us have places to go and people to see. This is the frickin' TTC- it is not a walk in the park. Please be considerate the next time you feel like sauntering down the station and it is rush hour (or any hour) and just don't do it.


I was on the subway yesterday (and today and everyday for that matter...) and the train was packed except for one seat which was taken up by a middle aged woman taking up 2 seats. She just had to take up 2 because she decided to clip her toenails in front of everyone and needed the extra space. I found this to be quite disgusting. I think this lady took the saying 'if I wouldn't do it at home I won't do it here' qute literally, as this is something you should ONLY do at home and not on public transit. I was told that it is in fact a bio hazard, and one word to the driver about this could have had the train evacuated. If you ever see this atrocity please inform the property authorities and have the culprit shamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment